I Traded One Lucky Cent For First Trade One Lucky Loonie For Second Trade US Paper & Coin Dollars & one Lucky US Cent For Third Trade 2 Canada Two Dollars Notes & Toonie & One Lucky Cent For ?????

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oooooops...

I checked Kyles blog and I find out he is back in Montreal so One Lucky Cent might have to spend a little time in that little envelope. I sent it off to Kipling, Saskatchewan THIS MORNING... :o

Oooooops...I guess I didn't think that one through too well and just jumped right in without making sure the pool was full. Kyle even posted YESTERDAY that they were back in Montreal.

Well the journey will either be put on hold in Kipling or One Lucky Cent gets to go to Montreal. Home of the Habs! Boy do I miss Guy Lafleur!

That's what life is all about! Unexpected turns and curves. Just gotta wait it out and see what happens. Still hope Kyle is OK with this whole thing...Um...Kyle? Are you OK with this? :-)

Maybe you can just trade the One Lucky Cent up for some sense for me.

Ok...I'm technically typing to myself as I'm not sure if or when anyone will be reading this...LOL

Take Care in Montreal!
Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home