I Traded One Lucky Cent For First Trade One Lucky Loonie For Second Trade US Paper & Coin Dollars & one Lucky US Cent For Third Trade 2 Canada Two Dollars Notes & Toonie & One Lucky Cent For ?????

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

2+2+2+1 = My Third Trade

My Third Trade has come faster than I thought it would and once again it has gone the way of the currency trade.

I'm happy to announce I have traded the One US Paper Dollar, One US Coin Dollar and One Lucky US Cent to Chris, who just happens to be from my city of Winnipeg, for One Canada 1954 Issue 2 Dollars Note, One Canada 1986 Issue 2 Dollars Note, One Canada 2 Dollars Coin (also known as a Toonie) and Chris threw in One Lucky Cent, just like Jeff did, which he also found on the ground.

2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = My Third Trade - WOOHOO!!!!

Thank you so much Chris for this awesome trade!

These 2 Paper - Two Dollars Notes are not printed by the Bank of Canada anymore. So I'm assuming, even though I'm not an expert, that these might be somewhat rare. I thank you again Chris for this generous trade. The Toonie is the coin that replaced the 2 Dollar bill in Canada.

Chris said he found his One Lucky Cent, also on the ground and decided just like Jeff to include it in the trade. Maybe Jeff started a trend there. What's cool about that One Lucky Cent Chris found is that it has the same date that my One Lucky Cent has. YES! 1962! Is that cool or what? Is 1962 the year of the lost Lucky Cents?

I'm so excited as things seem like they may be taking off here and I have no idea which way this journey is going to take me. It has taken the currency road but I will consider trading for any item or items you may have. I can't wait to see what the next trade will be. Who wants to trade?

As always you can read about each trade by clicking on the images at the top of the page.

I hope you'll bookmark this page and visit us often as you follow our journey about trading up from One Lucky Cent.

Stay tuned as we head on our way to our Fourth Trade....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home