I Traded One Lucky Cent For First Trade One Lucky Loonie For Second Trade US Paper & Coin Dollars & one Lucky US Cent For Third Trade 2 Canada Two Dollars Notes & Toonie & One Lucky Cent For ?????

Friday, February 02, 2007

A Little History on Lucky Loonies

With my first trade being for a Lucky Loonie I thought I'd give those that don't know a little history about when the term Lucky Loonie caught on.

One Lucky Loonie coin was secretly buried in the ice and helped Team Canada win hockey gold at the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ever since then, Lucky Loonies have been used to get that extra bit of luck to win. I feel my One Lucky Cent and the One Lucky Loonie I traded for have that special kind of luck.

The Royal Canadian Mint even has it's own LuckyLoonie.ca website. Will the next trader want to use the OneLuckyLoonie.com name? We'll soon find out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home