I Traded One Lucky Cent For First Trade One Lucky Loonie For Second Trade US Paper & Coin Dollars & one Lucky US Cent For Third Trade 2 Canada Two Dollars Notes & Toonie & One Lucky Cent For ?????

Friday, February 16, 2007

The One Lucky Penny Guy and GBS Customs

These aren't my sites but I wanted to share them with you as they are both pretty cool people and sites.

TheOneLuckyPennyGuy.com (no it's not me...I'm OneLuckyCent.com remember) is Todd and he started after I started my OneLuckyCent site but he has already traded up to a Winnebago. He is now selling advertising to put on Winnie the Winnebago so he can make a dream of his a reality. He wants to drive down and meet Jay Leno. Please go check out his site and take part in his journey as well as mine. Check out his dream book and add your own.

GBSCustoms.com is another cool site by a cool guy by the name of Rick. He also helps out with Todd's website and does a great job there.

Be sure to add these sites to your favorites and visit often.

And of course be sure to keep coming back to OneLuckyCent.com as our journey here is starting to roll along with two trades and I may have some more good trading news in the next week or so....Stay Tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home