I Traded One Lucky Cent For First Trade One Lucky Loonie For Second Trade US Paper & Coin Dollars & one Lucky US Cent For Third Trade 2 Canada Two Dollars Notes & Toonie & One Lucky Cent For ?????

Thursday, January 11, 2007

OneLuckyCent.com

Yes, I have registered OneLuckyCent.com so it's easier to remember for those that want to keep track of things. You just need to go to www.OneLuckyCent.com and you'll be directed to here. I was waiting to do this until I had a trade or was on my way to one...Stay tuned...

It'll be 6 months in a few days since I started this, but it's not how long it takes...It's the journey to get there and the people you meet.

As you can see, I have added the menu bar at the top along with starting the trading path to make it easier to follow the trades when they happen.

Where will this journey will take the One Lucky Cent? Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home