I Traded One Lucky Cent For First Trade One Lucky Loonie For Second Trade US Paper & Coin Dollars & one Lucky US Cent For Third Trade 2 Canada Two Dollars Notes & Toonie & One Lucky Cent For ?????

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Game Site Name - FunCityGames.info

The games site is now called www.FunCityGames.info

and the Add Free Games page is located at www.FunCityGames.info/addfreegames.html

I figured it would be somewhat easier for people to remember and it's something I should have done from the start. With people using the links for their websites and MySpace comments etc. I changed the links in the blogs already although the old links still work. You don't have to go back and edit your posts or comments, but start using the new links. You might want to change the links on your main pages though.

The games are being played quite a bit now and I hope you're all having fun with them. I hope you all agree naming the game site was the thing to do.

Thanks for reading and thanks for playing the games.

Take Care and Have Fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home