I Traded One Lucky Cent For First Trade One Lucky Loonie For Second Trade US Paper & Coin Dollars & one Lucky US Cent For Third Trade 2 Canada Two Dollars Notes & Toonie & One Lucky Cent For ?????

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Still Here... Still Trading

I know there haven't been updates for a long time but things happen in life and I just want you all to know I am ok. I am going to step up my attempts to find some trades, which we have been stuck at trade #3 for awhile now, and hopefully get this thing rolling along. The 1 year anniversary is coming up on the 15th. Kyle at OneRedPaperClip has his 1 Year anniversary of getting a house tomorrow on the 12th. WOW! Time flies! It feels like just yesterday that I was finding my One Lucky Cent and then finding out about Kyle the following day. Kyle is going to be unveiling the World's Largest Red paperclip in Kipling Saskatchewan tomorrow. Maybe one day I can unveil the World's Largest Lucky Cent!

So just know I'm ok and still looking to trade which started with One Lucky Cent I found on the ground and traded up to One Canada 1954 Issue 2 Dollars Note, One Canada 1986 Issue 2 Dollars Note, One Canada 2 Dollars Coin (also known as a Toonie) and One Lucky Cent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex Martin said...

What are you trading for? I can trade something.

In the USA
Alex

Wed Jul 11, 05:35:00 p.m. CST  
Blogger Andrew said...

Hi Alex,

I'm currently trading for what's at the top of the webpage. I'm on the third trade and it's the 2 -Two Dollar paper notes and the Twoonie along with another Lucky Cent.

Let me know what you want to trade for.

Sun Jul 15, 01:22:00 p.m. CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home